Tuesday, November 18, 2008

a decade a day............



Since our move this summer, the burden of trying to fix this old house, make it livable and comfortable, waiting for carpet to be installed and rooms to be painted, while we slept on air mattresses, our prayer life has been seriously affected. We seem to have a scattered way of praying these days and so in an attempt to regain some order around here I am starting with the "decade-a-day" approach. I know it probably seems like a baby step, but I have to take it slowly or I will burn out too easily. I only began doing "school", the kind of "good" school that makes you feel like a decent parent, about 3 weeks ago, so if that is any indication of how crazy things have been around here, you can see what I mean! Anyway, perhaps you have been a bit lax in enlisting the mother of God to help you out, if so then join me and together we can finally get the help we have been needing, the help that is always there and quit trying to do all this on our own!