Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Be still and KNOW that I AM GOD..........


Judica me, Domine
David's Prayer to God in his distress
Psalm 25
I have loved, O Lord, the beauty of thy house: and the place where thy glory dwelleth. Take not away my soul, O God, with the wicked: nor my life with bloody men: In whose hands are iniquities: their right hand is filled with gifts......
Dominus Illuminatio
David's faith and hope in God
Psalm 26
Set me, O Lord, a law in thy way, and guide me in the right path, because of my enemies. Deliver me not over to the will of them that trouble me: for unjust witnesses have risen against me, and iniquity hath lied to itself.
+++++
Regardless of the way that the political winds are blowing, we must remember not to lose hope in THE ONE Who is our hope. Things are never in our control any way and we are only kidding ourselves if we think that Our Lord will not have the last word when all is said and done.